Saturday, March 26, 2011

Easter PIF

bunny in an easter bonnet

Ok, it's time for a PIF.  My friend Carol hosted one on her blog and I was one of the lucky recipients. So, here are the rules:

Here are the rules:

1. I'll send no less than 5 stitching related items per person within the next 365 days.


2. Items can be DMC, other threads, stitching needles, straight pins, buttons, scissors, ribbons, etc. - a combination of items such as 3 threads, 1 pack of straight pins and 1 pack of stitching needles or just 5 threads.


3. The items must be new and not used.


4. If you win, you must be willing to post this PIF on your blog and do the same for at least 2 people.This PIF is very simple and easy to do I hope you will join me.


I've decided to do this for Easter, so you have until April 15th (Tax Day) to sign up.  I will pick 3 winners, so if you want to participate, leave me a comment telling me so.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment