Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Veterans' Day!

Here's to all the veterans in my life.  Those I know personally, those who came and went before me, those who have very simply given their time and their lives for our freedom. Thank you for making it possible for me to say what I want, to enjoy the freedoms that we have.  Without you, it would not be possible for me to homeschool my daughter, to choose to work and at the same time be able to go to school t get my teaching degree.  To go to the church of my choice and worship the God that I choose.  I can wear a burka, a sari, a dress, or jeans and a tshirt.  I can vote for who I want to represent me in government without fear of being imprisoned.  I wish I could give you more than a heartfelt Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

Veterans-Day-Pictures-03

No comments:

Post a Comment